What is Shiva Foundation?Shiva Foundation is a corporate foundation that aims to tackle and prevent human trafficking and modern slavery in the UK, by facilitating a more collaborative and systemic approach to making change.
What we do
We can harness the power and influence of the hotel industry to create an anti-trafficking movement that has the resources and capacity to really fight against human trafficking.
- Working with Shiva Hotels to implement the Stop Slavery Blueprint across its properties
- Coordinating the Stop Slavery Hotel Industry Network
- Shortlisted for the Stop Slavery Award
Education and empowerment play a key role in driving social change. By supporting local communities and civil society organisations, we can build a comprehensive response to prevent human trafficking.
- Ran a multi-agency conference backed by the Prime Minister
- Coordinating the Hertfordshire Modern Slavery Partnership
- Presented a unanimous anti-slavery motion in Hertsmere Council
By providing platforms to bring together different perspectives and expertise, we equip stakeholders with the wider collective knowledge to be more effective and strategic in their work.
- Founded the Women for Change network
- Ran a successful 18-month breakfast series
- Organising anti-slavery events for different professionals and businesses
How we do it
Help us change the way the world tackles human trafficking
Join a community of individuals, corporations, and foundations who are helping us challenge the status quo through collaborative projects, knowledge sharing and innovative ideas.
Want to help change the world? You’re not alone. Contact us to find out more about how to become a Youth Ambassador or Community Changemaker. The world needs you to lead.
We are always seeking passionate and skilled individuals to join us.